If you're still using a spoon, you're probably struggling with drips and hit and misses. Here is the simple answer to improve on your cupcake method; all it takes is an ice cream scoop!
- Make the cupcake batter as usual.
- Arrange the cupcake liners on the cupcake tin or in muffin pans as preferred.
- Use an ice cream scoop with a spring release to collect the cupcake batter from the mixing bowl.
- Drop the batter from the scoop into the liners. Use the spring release if needed. The whole operation should now be a lot faster and mess-free than struggling with a dripping spoon!
- A coffee grounds scoop could also be used but it is very small and does not have the spring release to assist removal of the batter.
Things You'll Need
- Ice cream scoop
- Cake batter
- Cake liners
- Cupcake or muffin pans
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual.